close
(感謝一位朋友的分享介紹  以下內容來自下方的連結 )
http://rachmaninovi.blogspot.com/2007/06/almost-40.html#links


這是美國CBS 60 Minutes ( 六十分鍾 )主持人 Andy Rooney對 **40歲以上 **的女人的看法 :

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.
隨著年齡增長 ,我越來越珍惜 40歲以上的女人

Here are just a few reasons why:
為什麼呢 ?

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "What are you thinking?"
40歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒 , 然後問你:你在想什麼?

She doesn't care what you think.
她才不在乎你在想什麼

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it.
40歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽,她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西

She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.
她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情

Women over 40 are dignified.
40歲以上的女人穩重自持

They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡跟你大呼小叫

Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.
當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地一槍把你給斃了

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美 (不管是不是實至名歸)

They know what it's like to be unappreciated.
因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味

Women get psychic as they age.
女人越老越通靈

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
你永遠不需要向40歲以上的女人懺悔

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
只要能夠對皺紋視而不見,40 歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感

Older women are forthright and honest.
熟女直接又誠實

They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
如果你是蠢蛋,她們會馬上叫你滾蛋

You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
40歲以上的女人有很多優點

Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.
40 歲以上的男人呢 ?

For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.
相對於每一個性感、迷人的40 歲以上的女人,就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男,厚臉皮地跟小他20歲的美眉調情

Ladies, I apologize. For all those men who say,
女士們,請容許我在這兒,幫妳們說句公道話:

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?", here's an update for you.
那些說只想喝免費的牛奶而不願買頭母牛回家的男人,實在是太搞不清楚狀況了

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
今天有80%的女人寧願不結婚

Why?
為什麼呢?

Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!
因為她們終於發現不需要為了一根香腸,買回整隻豬

身為一個準40歲的女人,我還不至於分辨不出哪些是事實,哪些是言過於詞。例如,更年期的情緒問題沒有被提及,40歲以上的男人不是每個都迷戀年輕美眉,這番談話有點歌功頌德,對於男人也太以偏蓋全了點。

但是他也指出一個事實:普遍而言,女人40歲之後,才逐漸將重心放在自己身上。40歲只是個大約年齡,有些人35歲,有些人要到40多歲。

我20歲時不知道自己要什麼,成天作夢;30歲時大概知道自己要什麼,但總歸與男人脫離不了關係;40歲時,清楚自己要什麼,知道該如何做才能達成目標,並且,這一切與男人無關。

意思是說我沒那麼浪漫了嗎?也許。愛情不再舉足輕重,眼前有更有挑戰性的目標,不會再死去活來肝腸寸斷。完成這些短期與長期的目標,讓我更肯定自己,一場順利的演講或一個成功的演出比一頓浪漫的晚餐有吸引力。

但是當工作暫時告一段落,發現身邊沒有一個親密的人可以分享,這是事實。這種遺憾不會持續太久,通常看一部文藝愛情片便可解決空虛感。

專注並且清楚眼前的目標,接受歲月在身上刻劃的痕跡,對人更寬容,這是目前40歲給我的感覺。

還不錯,比較年輕時狂妄夢幻血氣方剛,我喜歡自己成熟穩重的樣子。

 

 
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Tanya 的頭像
    Tanya

    Tanya & Hua Loo Loo in Switzerland

    Tanya 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()